Friday, January 26, 2007

Blogging>The Name of the Game...!

Well I have had the pleasure of being a spectator for many bloggers who have played long innings in this world of expressing the "impressionable".

Being a loner in both words and actions, I was convinced that the things that empower me so provocatively would never have the same overpowering effect on even the smallest moment's of any other mortal's living space.But despite that if I'am using this virtual platform for pouring down figments of my whims and fancies, its because I want my emotions to submerge in the vast ocean of diversified human minds who stare the challenge of being read like an open book in the eye.Another fact that inspires me to be a narrator is that words are eternally varied and not absoulute like numbers-which means words can be intrepreted in an individualistic manner by all those who believe in questioning rather than blindly accepting on face-value.

So from now on I'll help you walk through the matrix of my earthly survival which is over-flowing with both ecstasy and downtrodden gloom.

No comments: